Thursday, July 07, 2005

thinking too much of how you don't think enough





Willie : Well, ALF, while we're gone I trust you won't be getting into any mischeif.
ALF : You do?
Willie : Not really, but we gotta go.





Willie : You can't vote ALF , you're not a citizen.
ALF : I'll apply for a green card.
Willie : That's only if you want a job.
ALF :Pass ... I know, I'll marry Lynn. Become a citizen. Vote, then drop her of like a hot potato.
Willie : ALF ...ALF : Sure it will be hard on her first. She'll cry, drink a little too much. Joins with a bongoplayer named Waquine.
Willie : ALF!
ALF : You'd like Waquine, he doesn't like beets.
Willie : Neither you or Waquine may marry my daughter and you may not vote!
ALF : Fine! I have not voice in government, Waquine will get deported and they'll make him eat beets!!
Willie : How many cups of coffee have you had?
ALF : Forty. Why?

http://www.angelfire.com/hi3/pearly/humor/alf.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home