Monday, July 25, 2005

Campin 2k5 Memorable Quotes

Asad: Scooter wake-up call?
John & Addy: Hit it!
Put on my raving shoes
& boarded a plane
Touchdown in the land where skies are blue
in the middle of the poaring rain


Nick & Addy : GIGANTIC... GIGANTIC...GIGANTIC... A big big Love

Dan: We went spelunking!

Jon: I'm gonna be honest, I'm drunk.
John: He admits it!
Jon: Yes, but thats my decision to make. Mine and God's... and partly Kim's.

Pallavi: Somebody deflated my air matress!
Asad: Stop looking at me!

Nick: Somebody throw a potato at me. (Gets hit in the back with a potato) Who threw a potato at me!!

Maureen: I'm calling out John & Asad for buying hotdogs & hamburgers without considering what I wanted!
John & Asad: But they were on SALE!

Deirdre: Play me a song I know.
Asad: Dre, I don't have the guitar anymore.
Deirdre: No, play me a song I know!
Asad: Who are you talking to?! (Deirdre pouty face) Thats it, I'm gonna go shoot something.

Nick: That sing-a-long turned gay real fast.

Addy: When I say 'When i bust my gat' you say 'Muthafukas take dirt naps!'

Jon: I would like to call out Ashleigh, Nick, and Maura for being the LEAST PREPARED campers ever!

(Right before we plunged over the waterfalls)
Ben: Time to go over!
Asad: But I thought we had a plan?!
Ben: This IS the plan!
Asad: THIS is the PLAN!?

Kim: JON! Nick's hitting me with Asad's hat!
Jon: Nick, you know better than that. Hit her with your own hat.

John: Somebody unspiked my gatoraid!

Ben: Ok, now does anyone know a WHOLE song?

Maura: and then he stopped at pointed, 'Hey look, a real live hippy!'

Jon: Now I didn't want to mention this earlier, but one of the chicken's looked like it had some sort of growth, but now that everyone's eaten, I thought I'd tell you.

Kim with a wooden steak: Look, I'm Buffy the vampire slayer!
Asad: Please don't ever do that.

(while investigating the strange light in the distance)
Ben: If I see anything move I'm gonna just start swinging.
Dan: Ben's-on-point.

Nick: Can I see your cosmo magazine?
Pallavi: Only if you don't burn it.
Nick: Ok. (Takes out machete)
Pallavi: HEY!
Nick: What? You said not to burn it.

(while in the fast current)
Asad: GIVE ME your HAND!
John: No, its ok, I'm fine.
Asad: GRAB ONTO my HAND!
John: No, really, i'm good, see, I'm standing up now.
Asad: Well that wasn't epic at all.

Ben: My bagels taste like teriaki hamburgers.

(Ashleigh shows us how to make taffy)
Nick: Is it going to taste like salt-water taffy?
Ben: Of course not nick, its going to taste like marshmellow taffy!

John: That rock owes me a dinner.

(on the drive home)
Asad: How come we haven't caught up with dre & mg yet?
John: Dunno, they prolly got lost.
Asad: Yea... I hope they got lost.
Maureen: You guys are awful.

John: This stick was made for poking, and thats just what it'll do, one day this stick will come and poke all over you.
Asad: stop that!

Ben: Harry Potter doesn't have as many funny words as you would expect. Where are all the muggles?

Dan: Damn terrorist cans.

Asad: Quick, I need jelly, a knife, and 5 inches of string-- wait, i forgot what i was trying to do here.

mauras donations (which are severly lacking in the accuracy department):

: We're camping hardcore!
Addy: This isn't camping, this is drinking in tents--( more like in-tents drinking right????)
Jon: This is what they do in Abercrombie & Fitch ads.

Ashleigh: So I've thought of a new name for us. Instead of the goonies we are now... the FOREST FEMMES.
Nick: Ha. Right. How about the underwater uteruses?
Ashleigh & Maura: That would be UTERI!
Nick: Okay, fine, you're the underwater uteri.

------------
(Everytime the ranger truck passes by)
Group Chorus: Ranger Joe, Ranger Joe: He's the funniest guy I know, Ranger Joe.

pallavis donations:

Addy: I'd like to call Nick, Jon, Ben, Ashleigh, Pallavi, Dan and Kim into the circle for the heinous.... unforgivable act of ...... SITTING TO MY LEFT!!!!

Maura: I'd like to call Kim into the circle for driving us all crazy by saying "I miss Jon, I love Jon" every five minutes

Pallavi: I'm calling Deirdre into the circle for saying she drinks, but never really does.
Deirdre: I drink!
Pallavi: Kill your beer.
Deirdre: I don't have one.
Pallavi: Case in point!

(Pallavi about to jump off the tree)
Little Kid: Just don't look down, and HURRY UP!

Jon: When we're rich we can come back here with our RVs and do things high class.
Ben: RVs? That doesn't sound like fun.
Jon: Have you seen my RV? It has satellite TV.

--------

nicks donations:

Addy: In my last job, I would take afternoon naps in the handicap stall in the bathroom-- I called it my handi-nap.

Ashleigh: You suck at guitar, play something good!
Nick: Here's a good song
(music)
Nick: Ashleigh is a bitch,
shut your f*n face
I'll kick you in your butt,
and make you eat my pee!
Addy: Ya! Keep going!
(music)
Nick: Adnan is a bitch...

-----------

John: We're bouncing!

addys donations:

Jon: I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch!
group chorus: chinese food makes me sick...

(singing to no woman no cry)
Asad: Ashleigh might think she messed up my chi
But little does she know, I'm pepped up on my tea

-----------

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dawgs i don't know who said 'we're camping hardcore,' but i'm the one that said 'this is drinking in tents.' more like in-tents drinking right?????

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon: I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch!

Asad: Ashleigh might think she messed up my chi
But little does she know, I'm pepped up on my tea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home